Account ManagerPosted 14 October, 2020
Key duties include:
- Account management
- Achieving sales, distribution and promotional objectives for outlets
- Securing new business development opportunities
- Identifying and reporting on competitor and trade activity
- Develop business plans for customers
- Creating tailor made promotions and activations in on premise accounts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven sales experience in the Liquor industry or FMCG, and/or experience in the on-premise sales environment would be advantageous.
- Your passion for wine / spirits / cocktails will be highly regarded,
- Tertiary qualifications in business or related discipline would be advantageous however not essential
- RSA certification
- Key understanding of current market and industry trends
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a global organization with a portfolio of iconic international brands. We expect you to embrace a fast paced, team-oriented culture. In return, we offer a great sales experience in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. An attractive remuneration package including bonus and tool of trade vehicle will compliment this exciting career opportunity.
At Pernod Ricard Australia, it’s the combination of our premium wine and spirits portfolio and the dedication and energy of our people that give us our winning edge. Our long term vision is to maintain our position as the leader of the Australian wine and spirits market and we strive to achieve this whilst staying true to our values which underpin our business culture; conviviality, entrepreneurship, integrity and commitment and makes it a great place to work for like – minded people.
Please note that only those holding full working rights in Australia will be considered for this role, early applications are encouraged.