Area Sales Manager, Central QueenslandPosted 11 March, 2020
The Area Sales Manager role is the front line of the Commercial Sales function and the primary customer service contact for our retail & on-premise customers. You will drive sales, distribution and growth targets of Campari Australia products within their defined sales territory.
The Area Sales Manager will promote Campari Australia and our premium brands in a professional manner consistent with the values of our organisation and overall quality image of our brands and business.
Essential attributes of our ideal candidate:
- Strong experience operating in an area management, sales representative or similar role
- Industry / market knowledge and experience is essential but preferably not solely alcohol based
- Ability to work autonomously and still have a team / collaborative approach contributing to the enthusiasm and positive interactions with colleagues.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet deadlines by managing various projects with a diverse range of priorities simultaneously
- Tertiary / degree qualified in a relevant commercial/business discipline
If you’re committed to working for a business where you can be known for your ability to execute, and thrive success in a fast growing, international environment, we invite you to discover your passion, with Campari Australia.
To learn more about Campari, please visit www.camparigroup.com