Area Sales Manager, On-PremisePosted 13 March, 2020
Reporting through to the Field Sales Manager, the Area Sales Manager is responsible for the achievement of pre-determined sales, distribution and growth targets of Campari Australia products within a defined sales territory.
The Area Sales Manager will promote Campari Australia in a professional manner consistent with the overall quality image of the company.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Achieve sales and distribution objectives within your defined territory
- Work in partnership with the Campari Brand Ambassador across the On Premise Channel (CBD, North Sydney and Inner West)
- Manage Key On Premise Customers within State within the defined territory
- Provide superior customer service and relationships through the management of an assigned defined sales territory
- Maintain customer records (Maintain Campari CRM process (Salesforce – Customer records/history)
- Review performance within defined sales territory, preparing business plans and submissions, to secure potential growth opportunities
- Manage and administer all trade promotional and incentive schemes and redemptions in line with any Marketing Programs
- Merchandise back bars, display shelves and fridges to gain maximum display exposure of Campari Australia products at point of purchase
- Display sound time management skills by meeting deadlines, planning calls and following up on queries as soon as possible.
- Be a ‘Team Player’ and assisting fellow Campari Australia personnel conduct their duties when required, and maintaining highly positive staff morale
- Provide relevant information on key industry trends/ developments and major competitor activity
- Complete monthly reports as required
- Attend and/or host tasting events, visits, fairs, trade events and functions as required by customers or Campari Australia
- Attend Sales Meetings and implement any actions arising from these meetings.
Essential Attributes of Our Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in liquor or FMCG, preferably 3-5 years.
- Currently operating in an area management, sales representative or similar role.
- Industry knowledge and experience a pre-requisite - but preferably not solely alcohol based experience.
- Considerable experience in on-premise market in local region
- A deep knowledge of the local market.
- Tertiary/degree qualified in a relevant commercial/business discipline.
- Ability to build long term profitable business relationships.
- Effective negotiation skills, budget management and achievement of distribution targets.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve targets and meet challenging deadlines
- Ability to communicate in both written and oral formats.
If you’re committed to working for a business where you can be known for your ability to execute, and thrive success in a fast growing, international environment, we invite you to discover your passion, with Campari Australia.
To learn more about Campari Group, please visit www.camparigroup.com/en/careers