Assistant Brand ManagerPosted 24 August, 2020
Due to an internal promotion, an amazing opportunity has become available for an Assistant Brand Manager to join our team based in beautiful Barangaroo. The Assistant Brand Manager is responsible for supporting the Senior Brand Manager in leading and developing and executing dedicated brand portfolio plans across the world-renowned brand, Absolut. This highly desirable position would suit an experienced ABM who is looking for a challenge, working on a leading and highly visible portfolio!
Your key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the development and implementation of brand plans, focussing on the coordination of market and competitor data, as well as brand performance data.
- Briefing of agencies on specific projects and marketing initiatives.
- With guidance from the Senior Brand Manager, implement and evaluate all projects and marketing activities
- Preparation of detailed monthly brand, market and competitor reports (including brand health measures, profitability and ROI from specific activities).
- Management of project A&P budgets, profitability and monthly reconciliations of spend.
- Management of all merchandise and POS stocks.
- Presentation of projects, activities and plans to the Commercial team and other supporting functions.
- Provision of support at customer and trade events as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven consumer marketing experience within the FMCG or liquor industry.
- Tertiary qualifications in a business or marketing discipline.
- A positive, can-do approach.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A thorough understanding of key marketing tools and mix functions.
- An organised manner, with the ability to prioritise & balance workloads.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, submit your CV and Cover Letter today. Early applications are encouraged!
Please note that only those currently residing in Australia with full, unrestricted working rights will be considered for this position.