Channel Marketing Executive- Off PremisePosted 08 September, 2020
- Want to join Australia’s no.1 spirit trademark business, including Jack Daniel’s, Jägermeister and Herradura Tequila?
- Love marketing and being your own Project Manager whilst working with multiple other teams in the business?
- Looking for that creative and commercial balance with a role that integrates both Sales and Marketing?
- Seeking a team that has a macro-management style, champions flexible working, cherishes team culture and is passionate about diversity and inclusion?
For nearly 150 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Finlandia, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Chambord, BenRiach, GlenDronach, Slane and Fords Gin. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by approximately 4,700 employees and sold in more than 170 countries worldwide.
Our Australian team of 150 people work in regional and city locations throughout the country, with offices in Sydney (Head Office), Melbourne, Brisbane, and Perth.
Meaningful Work From Day One
Reporting to the Channel Marketing Manager- Off-Premise (Retail), you will use your creativity and commercial mindset to develop and implement shopper activation plans for Jack Daniel’s and our other great brands.
Working with our retail partners, sales representatives and wider Channel Marketing team, you will understand internal & external objectives to deliver plans that support both. You will work with your team to share learnings/ market updates and ideation sessions to ensure that the Channel Team is continuously developing and striving for efficiency and cross-collaboration.
What you will experience
- Ownership of BTL planning and strategy for our retail customers, in collaboration with the Sales, Brand and Insights team.
- Embrace and promote B-FA’s Brand building ethos – ensuring activations showcase our amazing brands to our retailers’ consumers.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing functions (Channel Marketing sits between the two) to drive alignment between internal stakeholders.
- Foster a collaborative relationship with the Retail Team to drive alignment between internal stakeholders and our retailer objectives.
- Manage the agency briefing process for all activities from start to finish to ensure excellent execution, including creative design, experiential, production, merchandising and digital agencies.
- Manage budgets to optimize our investment effectiveness for each program- including sourcing competitive pricing from third party suppliers.
- Supporting the annual strategic planning process as part of the wider Channel Marketing team.
What you bring to the table
- Suitable experience in marketing or trade/ retail/ channel marketing.
- Ability to build strong relationships, influence, and work collaboratively with others.
- Proactively and independently seek out solutions and help from others.
- Excellent communication and project/ time management skills.
- Independent budget management and purchase order tracking.
- Experience in the advanced skills in the range of Microsoft office.
- Track record of creativity, flair, and willingness to innovate.
Who we are
Brown-Forman believes that everyone should be their authentic selves in our workplace. We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers individuals to contribute their uniqueness. Together, our diversity is what makes our business great.
What we offer
A fun engaging culture, great work-life balance & flexibility, generous product allowance, an opportunity to learn & grow in a diverse environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer, supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace. We recently won the AHRI 2018 Award for LGBTI Inclusion and the Australian LGBTI 2018 Award for Organization of the Year. We encourage applications from all backgrounds.
If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role, APPLY today!