Customer Activation ManagerPosted 10 July, 2020
An exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated Customer Activation Manager to join our dynamic Customer Marketing team based in Barangaroo.
Reporting into the Head of Customer Marketing, this role is responsible for bringing Pernod Ricard Australia’s (PRA) Spirit & RTD brands to life, through integrated programs across all of our key retail banners.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and deliver exciting, impactful, insight-lead customer campaigns that can be activated along the path to purchase. With a focus on driving footfall, increasing penetration and delivering growth.
- Build a deep understanding of our customers and shoppers in the retail liquor environment to aid with the development of relevant and innovative conversion driving activations for our brands.
- Collaborate with brand and commercial teams to ensure calendar of activity is in line with ATL media plan, brand plans and customer strategies with clearly defined KPI’s to measure against.
- Plan, prepare and deliver presentations to sell in quarterly activity for field execution. Direct to customer presentations will also be required with Independent banners, Endeavour Drinks Group and Coles Liquor Group.
- Manage pre and post campaign analysis to ensure rigour is placed around M&E process and key learnings can be used to optimise and improve future campaigns and activity.
- Create display solutions brining to life in-store category or cross-category opportunities, aligning them with PRA’s identified category drivers.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to implement and oversee trials of new in-store layouts and/or customer programs.
- Trade A&P management across all relevant projects and customer groups.
- Brief and manage all relevant campaigns with our preferred BTL agencies to assist with developing innovative and exciting activity.
As the successful candidate you will be results focussed with the ability to influence, engage and negotiate with key internal and external stakeholders. You will have a proven ability to manage complex projects on time and on budget and you will have previous experience building solid relationships across both the sales and marketing functions. Impeccable communication skills will be critical to success in this role. Importantly, you will be passionate, enthusiastic and driven by the opportunities that the role may present you.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, submit your CV & cover letter today- early applications are encouraged.
Only those with unlimited working rights in Australia will be considered for this role.