Customer Marketing Manager – e-CommercePosted 09 September, 2020
We are now looking for a Rare Character to join us as a Customer Marketing Manager - e-Commerce.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Marketing you are responsible for developing and leading the implementation and execution of the ANZ e-Commerce and digital trade activation strategy, to create greater impact for WGSA brands, across all channels of trade; but with specific focus on Key off trade accounts and e-Commerce Pureplay partners.
Leading the creation and execution of an annual multi-channel, multi-customer online activation plan for key brands, aligned to brand objectives. Delivering disruptive, innovative, online activation solutions, based on sound consumer, shopper and customer insight, whilst adding business benefit for WGSA and our trade partners.
Understanding the online purchaser and how we influence their path to purchase, to prioritise activation and gain commercial advantage for our brands. Sharing this understanding across other functions and with our global team, to ensure we plan effectively and share best practice across the world.
- Always thinking virtually – approaching all opportunities and brand objectives with online solutions. Thinking digital, before store or physical activation
- Lead WGSA trade activation progress in the online and digital arena. Aligned to our global E-commerce strategy and Global E-commerce team.
- Lead customer marketing planning and implementation in for Omni Channel & Pureplay partners
- Develop and implement effective, disruptive digital trade activation solutions, based on sound consumer, shopper and trade insights, which allows WGSA to win within the virtual arena, across different channels of trade. With specific focus on: Understanding, amplifying and improving digital reach of promotional plans, search tools, shopper decision tree, across all channels of trade
- Lead excellent internal and external, digital, cross-functional relationships. To optimise reach and impact online for our trade activation plans. Up-skilling key cross-functional team members, brand teams and commercial teams. Sharing knowledge and best practice both locally and globally, in order to increase awareness, trail and retrial of WGSA brands online
- Work cross-functionally to co-ordinate 360 degree online digital activations that amplify the delivery of brand activations across all channels of trade (at the same time), to achieve greater impact and message consistency in the eyes of purchasers
- Co-ordinate the delivery of a digital/social toolkit across our growth brands to ensure we have a consistent and relevant message and are driving footfall to outlet/retailer.
- Identify and influence key trade customers, to test and develop ‘best practice’ digital principals. Developing an engagement plan to influence digital capability and gain access to data, to allow insightful test and evaluation activations that deliver sustainable, profitable business growth and help us to better understand how to drive continual profit benefit from the changing online landscape
- Provide thought leadership and championing insight into future digital trends and area’s to deliver commercial advantage. Sharing this insight & best practice, to drive continuous improvement both within the ANZ market and across the wider business.
Skills and Qualifications
- Online and digital expertise gathered from working in the digital environment
- Commercial awareness – makes sound decisions based on commercial benefits, proven track record in a profit responsible environment
- Analytical capability – decision making based on turning data evaluation to actionable insight
- Understanding and working knowledge of brand building within the digital environment and the ability to balance commercial delivery
- Ability to manage and lead through others and virtual teams
- Good interpersonal skills / relationship building
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Problem solving skills and able to identify sales / product opportunities
- Track record of key stakeholder engagement and influence
- High level of IT skills
- Confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Naturally curious and comfortable with leading peoples thinking in new area
- Strong, confident communicator with good influencing and interpersonal skills at all levels of internal and external organisations
- Capability to manage wide portfolio of accounts / contacts to deliver budget commitments.
- Demonstrates professionalism, credibility, trust and respect both internally and externally
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to network across functions and influence internally and externally
- The ability to travel within ANZ to deliver the strategy via the team within the customer base.
Only applicants who is an Australian resident or have PR status will be considered.
If you would like to know more about William Grant & Sons or our premium portfolio, please visit our website www.williamgrant.com.
If you believe you are a confident self starter, and believe this role is suitable to you, please send through your cover letter and CV to Rebecca Elson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please note this is a Direct Search led by William Grant & Sons Australia. Applications from agencies will not be accepted nor will fees be paid for unsolicited CVs.