eCommerce ExecutivePosted 06 October, 2020
- Opportunity to work for the worlds co-leader in the Wine and Spirits Industry
- Fantastic culture with 96% of employees being proud to work at Pernod Ricard
- Barangaroo Location and excellent Product Allowance offering
Pernod Ricard Winemakers is part of the Global Pernod Ricard Group – the World’s Co-leader in the Wine and Spirits Industry with an unrivalled collection of brands, including Absolut® Vodka, Chivas Regal®, Jameson®, Jacob's Creek®, Campo Viejo®, Brancott Estate®, and more.
Globally, Pernod Ricard employs over 18,000 people in more than 70 countries. With organic growth and external acquisitions forming part of the strategic plan, we maintain a balanced approach towards our future.
Our success is the result of a passion and commitment of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, a common bond: a commitment to our values of conviviality, entrepreneurship, mutual trust and sense of ethics and a culture that encourages diversity and flexibility in the workplace.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior eCommerce Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day the day operations of our eCommerce website targeted to family and friends, B2B & Private Clients.
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on digital expert to join a newly who is evolving in the digital space rapidly and ready to kick some serious goals!
You will have a keen eye for design, a vested interest in the digital world along with a positive and can-do attitude. You will work well under pressure, relish a challenge and proven ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or a business-related discipline is desirable
Experience / Background:
- Experience in maintaining and operationalising an eCommerce website
- Experience using Web CMS systems such as Magento
- Experience in creating, sending and measuring EDM communications
- Strong analytical mindset and experience in analysing web and sales analytics
- Excellent understanding of web design and UX principles
- Experience developing online content, merchandising and marketing strategies
- Ability to analyse and identify gaps and opportunities
- Ability to identify issues with website & prioritise required changes with other stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously within an environment of accountability and responsibility for projects and results
- Experience in sales environment would be advantageous.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a global organisation with a portfolio of iconic international brands. We expect you to embrace a fast paced, team-oriented culture. In return, we offer an experience in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. An attractive remuneration package including a generous product allowance will compliment this exciting career opportunity.
To put forward an application please submit your cover letter and resume today.
For further information, please visit our career website:
Early applications encouraged.
No sponsorship is available for this role. Only those currently residing in Australia, and with unrestricted working rights will be considered for this position.