Head of Digital Marketing and Consumer Planning- 10 Month ContractPosted 08 October, 2020
- Must be able to start 1st week in December 2020
- Fixed term contract until 30th September 2021
Pernod Ricard Winemakers is part of the Global Pernod Ricard Group. We create a collection of iconic brands, including Jacobs Creek®, Mumm®, Stoneleigh®, Absolut® Vodka, Chivas Regal® and Jameson®
A very exciting role has become available within our team for an experienced and skilled Digital Marketing & Consumer insights professional to lead our Digital, Internal Studio and Consumer Insights teams. You will lead consumer centric strategic culture that puts consumers and shoppers at the heart of decision making, with the key role of utilizing digital, data and insights to create closeness and connection between Pernod Ricard brands and consumers.
About the Role
Reporting to the Global Marketing Director, you will be leading global wine and local full portfolio digital and data strategies to drive actionable insights and digital acceleration for the organisation. You will also be leading the consumer and shopper insights approach to drive consumer centric decision making in the business.
- The role acts as a strategic partner within the business to ensure marketing and brand strategies for the pacific market and global wine export markets are utilizing data and digital technologies as well as consumer and shopper insights to drive company performance.
- Driving a clear vision and strategy, this role will lead digital and data acceleration, content strategy and asset development strategies for the studio team (service global markets) and consumer/shopper insights understanding and utilisation across all markets.
- Inputting into the process of brand strategy development including positioning (Brand Compass) and innovation opportunities via market understanding (U&A), consumer segmentation, consumer decision journey, digital understanding.
- Lead Brand M&E process to ensure A&P impact, ROI and effectiveness
- Develop digital strategy and roadmap of actions to impact business and relationships with key consumers and customers
- Develop CRM strategies for all relevant brands.
- Lead and manage the internal content studio to deliver mobile, static and video assets year-round, providing cost and time efficiencies
- Act as the key point of contact for global digital teams.
- Driving the digital media and content strategy with our digital agency partners.
- Driving a digital measurement culture across the marketing team by setting up digital program statistics and analytics dashboards (media, CRM, website and social media) to set benchmarks and drive performance.
- Ensuring constant update of new technologies and strategies to ensure company remains at the forefront of digital activation.
- Integration and delivery of digital into brand and budget planning.
- Other ad hoc duties and projects as required.
You will be a forward-thinking leader who thrives in a complex and changing environment with a genuine passion for all things digital and an understanding of the changing habits and opportunities with today’s mobile consumer.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Commerce or business management
- Senior marketing and consumer insights/research experience (within both client and agency) 10 + years
- Significant experience in a senior marketing/commercial position
- Experience in leading, managing and coaching of marketing, insights or research team
- A genuine passion and knowledge of all things digital and the changing habits and opportunities with today’s mobile consumer
- Deep understanding (10+ years) of all digital, social, mobile and data-smart marketing tools and techniques and their application
- Successful track record of delivering digital programs, and working with first, second and third-party data
- Experience in implementing tracking plans, and optimisation of websites via A/B testing approaches
- Experienced people / team leader – 6 direct reports, 10 reports total in the team
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and able to work cross functionally and across cultures.
- High level of oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project planning skills
- High level of self-motivation, energy and action
- Business experience in alcohol or FMCG industry
- Experience in CMS technologies (Drupal and/or WordPress)
- Experience with Salesforce suite (SFMC)
- Experience with Google suite (Google Analytics, Data Studio, DV360, Optimize etc.)
- Experience in agile eCommerce solutions e.g. Magento, Amazon, Shopify, etc
- Experience driving a digital transformation project for a FMCG or retail based business with a change management mindset (People, Process, Data and Tech implications)
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a global organisation with a portfolio of iconic international brands. We are a company of people with commitment and integrity, we value entrepreneurship and conviviality. It's a winning mix that's seen the Pernod Ricard Group ascend to co-leader in wine and spirits globally and makes it a great place to work for like-minded people.
Please note this is a 10-month fixed term contract. Candidates must be legally able to work in Australia to be considered for the role.
To put forward an application please submit your cover letter and resume today.