Human Resources Business PartnerPosted 06 July, 2020
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic HR generalist professional to join our dynamic team based in Barangaroo!
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Human Resources Manager, the HR Business Partner is responsible for providing HR generalist support to the Commercial and Global Marketing customer groups. In addition to this the position will be responsible for contributing to the Pernod Ricard Winemakers HR objectives and supporting regional HR tasks.
The Human Resources function sits within the Pernod Ricard Winemakers business and operates a design and delivery model with specialist roles that develop frameworks and initiatives for the generalists to communicate and execute within their designated customer groups.
The position does not have any direct reports however working in collaboration with HR colleagues to exchange information and ideas is an essential element of this role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partnering with People Managers to build a high-performance culture
- Coach and assist managers in developing recruitment practices and processes in order to recruit the right people at the right time
- Work in conjunction with the Capability Partner on Talent Management and Succession Planning
- Advise managers on employee relations issues
- Support people managers to embed changes and create strong team ways of working
This role is for a 12-month fixed term to cover parental leave.
You will be a driven individual with strong business partnering skills. You will be highly organised with strong interpersonal and communication skills along with a positive and can-do attitude and mindset. You will work well under pressure, relish in a challenging environment and have a proven ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
- Education Required:
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or related disciplines
- Experience / Background:
- 5+ years HR generalist experience in a FMCG, Liquor or similar industry
- Strong understanding of the commercial and/or marketing landscape
- Solid knowledge and understanding of contemporary HR practices
- Excellent business partnering skills with a strong ability to coach and guide stakeholders at all levels
- Proven ability to build excellent relationships with stakeholders
- Desire and persistence to tackle challenges, meet deadlines and achieve results even under difficult circumstances
- Proven strategic, analytical and creative ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Open to change and ambiguity, demonstrating initiative and proactivity
- High level of self-motivation and energy
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
To put forward an application please submit your cover letter and resume today!
Only those with appropriate Australian Working Rights are eligible to apply.