Human Resources ManagerPosted 23 June, 2020
- Permanent role, Based in Surry Hills (walking distance from Central station)
- Join a Global market leader in an inclusive engaging & supportive culture
- Demonstrate strategic Business Partnership approach within ANZ region
For 150 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Finlandia, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Chambord, BenRiach, GlenDronach, Slane and Fords Gin. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by approximately 4,700 employees and sold in more than 170 countries worldwide.
Our Australian team of 150 people, work in regional and city locations throughout the country, with offices in Sydney (Head Office), Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
Your new role:
We currently have an amazing opportunity for a strategic Human Resource Manager to join our close-knit APAC HR team based in our Surry Hills office. Reporting to the HR Director, you will serve as an influential and key HR business partner to your business units and manage day to day HR processes across the assigned functions. You will be responsible for the total employment life cycle and for facilitating the execution of people and culture strategies. Your role will help to ensure the business goals, objectives & initiatives are supported through HR strategies, processes & procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serves as the HR business partner for the Business Unit Directors and associated teams
- Builds strong partnerships across the region, evidenced by the HRBP’s “seat at the table”
- Builds strong partnerships across all HR disciplines. Represents the HR function across stakeholders and within the HR community to work towards its objective
- Responsible for talent attraction and retention, employee development, diversity and inclusion, employee engagement, total rewards, workplace, health and safety, and succession planning
- Facilitates employee-relations processes when appropriate, coordinating efforts with Legal, Compliance, and Audit when necessary
- Partners with the Payroll Specialist on the preparation and checking of the monthly payroll
- You have strong HR Generalist / Business Partnership experience in a similar capacity
- Extensive knowledge of HR functions & processes. Detailed understanding of the HR profession & legal ramifications of non-compliance
- Proven skills in coaching & mentoring.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of corporate & region management as well as employees across different functions
- You will have great relationship management, influencing skills, and business partnering capability.
- Formal education or certifications in HR
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required to be considered for this role
Brown-Forman believes that everyone should be their best selves in our workplace. We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers individuals to contribute their uniqueness. Together, our diversity is what makes our business great.
We are an equal opportunity employer, supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace. We recently won the AHRI 2018 Award for LGBTI Inclusion and the Australian LGBTI 2018 Award for Organization of the Year. We encourage applications from all backgrounds.