Key Account ManagerPosted 24 February, 2020
- Highly rewarding KAM role where you can truly partner with key banner groups and foster strong relationships.
- Make signification impact by using insights to drive shoppers into venue.
- Join a team who are highly engaged and collaborative.
At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we know that it’s the thinkers, makers and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognised as the world’s most celebrated wine company. We are proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage, rich quality and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From the iconic luxury of Penfolds, to the broad appeal of Lindeman’s and newer brands like 19 Crimes, we are committed to creating memorable wine experiences for our consumers.
About the role
Reporting to the State Sales Manager, you’ll be a critical member of the sales team, responsible for delivering sustainable sales growth and delivery to budgets across key banner groups in NSW.
- Be the customer expert and share detailed understanding of the customer’s strategies to develop meaningful and aligned shared plans with the customer
- Identify and communication NPD opportunities and optimizing TWE brand positioning in venue
- Optimise the TWE portfolio through the category review process
- End to end ownership for communication of and management of promotional activity including systems loadings, claims management and demand forecasting
- Work collaboratively with Sales teams, Brand teams to deliver and monitor a cohesive customer brand plan
- Be the go to person for the Field Sales team for all in field activity, direction and executional excellence
- You will have a proven track record in delivering on customer needs whilst operating within your company’s strategy
- Strong commercial acumen and proven record of sales success and delivery to targets
- It is an advantage to have key account management experience within consumer goods
- Highly skilled in analysing data to recommend mechanics for promotional activity and negotiation
- Strong communication, influencing and collaboration skills
What’s in it for you
- Meeting-free Monday mornings (we all love this!)
- Global opportunities across the US, Asia, UK/Europe
- Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we’re really good at doing this!)
- Health and travel discounts
- Structured development programs to support your health, wellbeing and career
We are a top 50 ASX global business and have been on an exciting journey over the last few years. Operating with a growth mindset, we are a high performing team who deliver at a fast pace to ensure that we continue to grow and drive innovation in the wine industry. We have high expectations on our team members and in turn, reward them with brilliant career and development opportunities.
If you’re ready to help us on our journey of becoming the world’s most celebrated wine company, please apply now!
How to apply
We move quickly at TWE and continually review applications, so if you don’t want to miss out, apply today. Note that we prefer to deal with you directly and haven’t briefed a recruitment agency on this role, so please apply directly.