National Account Executive (Coles Spirits & RTD)Posted 14 August, 2020
We have an exciting opportunity for a results-oriented, energetic individual to join our Coles Liquor Group National Account Management team as our next National Account Executive for the Spirits and RTD Portfolio.
Based in Barangaroo, and reporting to the National Account Manager, you will provide support in driving the Spirits/ RTD category through the following (but not limited to):
- Liaise with customers on promotional submission and analysis; determine the best balance for promotional programming and lock in a strong support program with the retail partner
- Undertakecost/benefit analysis and report on various product performance
- Assist with the development and implementation of customer-specific trade marketing initiatives by working cross functionally with the Customer Activation team & CLG to bring to life activations that build sales and profile
- Work cross functionally with supply chain to forecast stock and help ensure continuity of supply
- Liaise with finance in helping to manage through reconciliations, claims and updating of internal forecasting systems such as Promax
- Ad Hoc analysis and support as directed by the NAM and Head of National Key Accounts in activity such as range reviews, internal presentations and quarterly business reviews
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven account management experience in an FMCG, Wine or Spirit Company
- A sound understanding of category management and consumer buying behaviour trends
- Experience in planning and problem-solving
- Strong analytical skills and competence with Excel software
- Tertiary qualifications in a business-related field is desirable
- Strong knowledge and experience within the liquor industry would be advantageous
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a global organisation with a portfolio of iconic international brands.
We expect you to embrace a fast paced, team-oriented culture. In return, we offer a great sales experience in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. An attractive remuneration package including bonus and tool of trade vehicle will compliment this exciting career opportunity.
At Pernod Ricard Australia, it’s the combination of our premium wine and spirits portfolio and the dedication and energy of our people that give us our winning edge. Our long term vision is to maintain our position as the leader of the Australian wine and spirits market and we strive to achieve this whilst staying true to our values which underpin our business culture; conviviality, entrepreneurship, integrity and commitment and makes it a great place to work for like-minded people.
Please note that only those holding full working rights in Australia will be considered for this role, early applications are encouraged.