National Account ManagerPosted 16 June, 2020
We are looking for an experienced National Account Manager to join our Commercial team based in Barangaroo!
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of National Key Accounts, this role will have ultimate financial P&L responsibility for the Endeavour Drinks Group Wine business through the development and implementation of mutually beneficial business plans and key wine brand initiatives.
In addition, you will also be responsible for maintaining external and internal communication and relationships, managing supply chain and administration responsibilities to achieve agreed customer sales revenue and volume growth targets within the business, channel, brand and trade spend guidelines.
To support you in your success, you will manage and lead a team of 2 direct reports and be responsible for driving the team to achieve the desired outcomes.
Key responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Work with the Category team to deliver outstanding category management reviews and practice within the wine category
- Negotiate base and over & above promotional programs for key brands that assist in achieving sales objectives as well as company, channel and brand strategies
- Developing a deep understanding of the customer and collaborating to achieve desired outcomes for both parties
- Negotiate and maintain trading terms that optimise the business with the Endeavour Drinks Group business.
You will be an experienced National Account leader with a strong category background and a results-oriented mindset. You will demonstrate high energy to deliver high end outcomes, have a positive and can-do attitude as well as work well under pressure, relish a challenge and proven ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
- Education Required:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business, Economics or similar
- Experience / Background:
- 10+ years in key account management positions, ideally within the Liquor and/or FMCG industry
- Proven experience in managing and leading a team
- Strong experience in networking and negotiating with retail customers
- Expertise in Category Management and shopper behaviour trends
- Proven ability to build effective business partnerships and foster collaboration with all key stakeholders, both internal & external
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with proven ability to influence / negotiate with key internal and external stakeholders
- A strong consumer centric mindset coupled with accountability on projects and results
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Open to change and ambiguity and demonstrate initiative and proactivity
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
To put forward an application please submit your cover letter and resume today.
Only those with appropriate Australian Working Rights are eligible to apply.