National Account ManagerPosted 02 September, 2020
- Do you want to work for the world’s best liquor brands?
- In this Autonomous role take ownership of a major national account
- Opportunity to contribute to overall company performance
For nearly 150 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Finlandia, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Coopers’ Craft, Chambord, BenRiach, GlenDronach, Slane and Fords Gin. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by approximately 4,700 employees and sold in more than 170 countries worldwide.
Our Australian team of 150 people, work in regional and city locations throughout the country, with offices in Sydney (Head Office), Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
Meaningful Work From Day One
Reporting to the National Business Manager, in this autonomous role you will be responsible to understand Brown-Forman and customer strategy including linkage, innovate and implement business initiatives in line with strategies, achieve qualitative and quantifiable business objectives and business analytics.
This role will be based in Sydney /Melbourne or Brisbane.
What you will experience
- Business Value Creator
- Create incremental mutual value within business plans
- Communicate the value proposition with the customer
- Strong Relationship building
- Collaborate to understand the bedrock that drives the customers decision-making process
- Spend time in-venue outside of official business
- Commercial Build capacity
- Commercial scenarios linked to BFA / Customer strategies
- Commercial scenario`s linked to core decision-making triggers
- Insights to support your case and increase customer engagement
- In-depth Data understanding on market, customer and growth opportunities
- Key Customer Management & Time Management
- Build key customer strategy that delivers both qualitative and quantifiable objectives
- Sales Administration
- Evaluate & evolve account plans within set timings
- Evaluate brand activations within set timings and budgets to maximize ROI
- Track and analyze Scan Data to showcase opportunities with the customer
What you bring to the table
- Strong experience in key account management in similar industry
- Commercial acumen with proven P & L experience
- Ability to generate incremental profit streams
- Demonstrated people management capability
- The ability to develop partnerships and influence key stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Who we are
Brown-Forman believes that everyone should be their authentic selves in our workplace. We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers individuals to contribute their uniqueness. Together, our diversity is what makes our business great.
What we offer
A fun engaging culture, great work-life balance & flexibility, generous product allowance, an opportunity to learn & grow in a diverse environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer, supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace. We recently won the AHRI 2018 Award for LGBTI Inclusion and the Australian LGBTI 2018 Award for Organization of the Year. We encourage applications from all backgrounds.
If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role, APPLY today!