National Account Manager – e-Commerce & EmergingPosted 09 September, 2020
We are looking for a Rare Character to join our team as a National Account Manager - e-Commerce and Emerging.
The role will be reporting to the Head of Sales, where you own account management responsibility for effective customer annual planning, meeting budget performance expectations and delivering virtual distribution, alongside key commercial KPI’s for key Pureplay e-Commerce customers.
You will also be responsible for developing and sharing e-Comm best practice and supporting Omni Channel NAM’s & CMM’s, to develop .com format strategies across our key partners, to drive Distribution, Visibility & Activation.
The role will require you to connect with customer e-Commerce teams where appropriate, to develop e-Comm triple win opportunities that deliver sustainable growth and profitability, whilst balancing brand equity and value.
You would become the ‘ANZ business ambassador’ for e-Commerce retail, with the default of always thinking virtual retail environments first. Providing ANZ e-Comm business performance visibility and measurement, whilst regularly identifying and sharing future market trends, insight and recommendations to continuously improve our market performance and WGSA e-Comm execution capability.
The role will also see you supporting the Head of Sales to develop and execute the ANZ e-Commerce sales vision and strategy.
- Delivery customer annual plans for Amazon, Boozebud & Whisky Club, in line with market pricing aspirations, budget and 5 year plan objectives.
- Full customer management in line with WGSA best practice for key e-Commerce customers Develop or bring skills and experience as an e-Commerce expert. Building WGSA e-Commerce capability, for virtual Distribution, Visibility and Activation
- Identify opportunities and support the development of Grocery.com e-Comm strategies that will support the growth of e-Commerce in ANZ and build a business model that capitalises on the online trend.
- Develop and own ANZ Market e-Comm business performance visibility and measurement tools, to track market performance, identify opportunities and measure key market results.
- Through your e-Commerce expertise, support/coach/mentor local teams to help build e-Commerce capability and develop a winning e-Comm strategy; sharing best practice globally
- Identify and develop the best e-Commerce & Digital agencies that will support WGS on e-Commerce journey
- Establish positive relationships and joint working practices with the designated customers through effective cross functional networking
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in e-Commerce/digital commerce management
- Commercial awareness – makes sound decisions based on profitability, having a proven track record in a profit responsible environment
- Comprehensive understanding and working knowledge of brand building with the ability to balance commercial delivery.
- Strong interpersonal skills / relationship building
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Analytical capability – decision making based on turning data evaluation to actionable insight
- Broad knowledge of ANZ Off Trade operations
- Ability to be adaptable and manage a demanding workload, prioritising effectively.
- Problem solving skills and able to identify sales/ product opportunities.
- Track record of key stakeholder engagement and influence
- High level of IT skills
Only applicants who is an Australian resident or have PR status will be considered.
If you would like to know more about William Grant & Sons or our premium portfolio, please visit our website www.williamgrant.com.
If you believe you are a confident self starter, and believe this role is suitable to you, please send through your cover letter and CV to Rebecca Elson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please note this is a Direct Search led by William Grant & Sons Australia. Applications from agencies will not be accepted nor will fees be paid for unsolicited CVs.