National Account ManagerPosted 10 March, 2020
Campari Group is the smallest big company in the global spirits industry. We are small enough to bring a personal touch, and big enough to take on the world. We are in the business of shaking things up, inspired by our 160 years of captivating legacy and our 50+ iconic brands. We serve a Signature Mix made of distinctive flavors: enriching experiences and varied opportunities, together with 4,000 passionate Camparistas. We celebrate the unique, and sometimes unexpected, Twist that each of them brings to our cocktail, and we look forward to celebrating yours.
The National Account Manager (NAM), Independents supports the National Business Manger Independents by having direct responsibly for nominated National customers.
The NAM Independents is responsible for the development and execution of agreed business & promotional plans in order to achieve volume, share and profit objectives. The NAM Independents also provides general support for the wider National Business team.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Development and management of account national promotional programs and execution of pricing in line with brand and pricing strategies
- Achieve volume, profit and share objectives through development and execution of National Customer Business Plans that aligns to Campari Independent Channel/Brand Strategies and Customer.
- Prepare and present quarterly business reviews for nominated accounts that identifies drivers of performance and recommendations for key growth opportunities
- Analysis of data and insights making recommendations to support growth opportunities and performance improvements
- Achieve distribution and Sales Driver standards for Campari Portfolio in line with JUBP initiatives and opportunities
- Ensure State Key Account Managers and other internal stakeholders are effectively and timely engaged in account business plans, promotional programs and general communication that supports the delivery executional excellence within nominated accounts
- Assist/Support the NBM Independents with the co-ordination of the National Independent Channel including presentations, deals/initiatives and trade incentive programs
- Measure Return on Investment (ROI) and Promotional Efficiency/Effectiveness
- Management of spend within Trading Terms and Budget
- Assist the NBM Independents in leading, coaching and developing the State KA Management team through sharing best practice and delivering continuous improvement in processes/customer strategies
- Sell in and achieve NPD objectives in line with independent channel strategies
Essential Attributes of Our Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 5 years’ account management Experience, preferably with Independents or other National Chains.
- Ability to consistently deliver KPI’s and targets
- Proven ability to work across functions, carry out data analysis, identify trends, develop commercial options to address commercial issues
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong influencing skills and stakeholder management
- Work with a high degree of flexibility to meet agreed objectives
- Effective and efficient time management strategies
- Tertiary qualified Degree in Commerce/Economics/Marketing
If you’re committed to working for a business where you can be known for your ability to execute, and thrive success in a fast growing, international environment, we invite you to discover your passion, with Campari Australia.
To learn more about Campari, please visit www.camparigroup.com