On Premise Manager WA/SAPosted 17 October, 2019
For nearly 150 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Coopers’ Craft, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach, GlenDronach, Slane and Fords Gin. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by approximately 4,700 employees and sold in more than 170 countries worldwide.
Our Australian team of 150 people, work in regional and city locations throughout the country, with offices in Sydney (Head Office), Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
Your new role:
This position is responsible for leading a team of field sales professionals across Western and South Australia region as you champion the growth of our On Premise Channel. You will develop robust customer partnerships across our customer accounts, executing sales & marketing programs and driving business opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Manage and lead a team of On Premise Business Development Executives / Brand Ambassadors / Key Account Executives
* Develop skills and capability of direct reports in all aspects of selling, and provide coaching for deeper understanding of our brands and On Premise channel
* Develop effective business partnerships with key customers, formulating strategies and plans to deliver objectives
* Prepare and present business reviews with customers to gauge effectiveness and opportunities of their account plans, using market insights and seeking new business opportunities where possible
* Build effective territory plans, leading the execution of localised events and initiatives
* Review territory and P&L reports and identify areas of opportunity or concern
* Develop robust business relationships with internal partners to attain a deeper understanding of emerging trends, consumer behaviours and competitor activity
* Partner with other internal functions to improve our go-to-market capability, initiatives and brand programs
* Exceptional experience within sales environment, with a strong track record in meeting business objectives
* Experience within liquor On Premise channel
* Previous experience in people management, with ability to coach and develop capability in selling
* Strong experience in managing key accounts and developing business relationships
* Flexibility in travel and working outside of usual business hours
* Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required to be considered for this role
* Interstate candidates are also encouraged to apply
Brown-Forman believes that everyone should be their authentic selves in our workplace. We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers individuals to contribute their uniqueness. Together, our diversity is what makes our business great.
We are an equal opportunity employer, supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace. We recently won the AHRI 2018 Award for LGBTI Inclusion and the Australian LGBTI 2018 Award for Organization of the Year. We are also a Work180 Female preferred employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds.