Posted 20 November, 2020
- 12-month parental leave cover
- Part-time flexible hours
- Collaborative team
Your new company
Pernod Ricard Winemakers is the premium wine division of Pernod Ricard.
Founded in 2010, but with roots dating back to 1828, we are steeped in history and heritage. Pernod Ricard Winemakers is responsible for creating one of the world’s most diverse portfolios of premium wines.
Our portfolio includes prestigious Brands such as Jacob's Creek®, St Hugo®, Brancott Estate®, Campo Viejo®, Chivas Regal®, Jameson® and Absolut®
Your new role
- Part time hours (0.5 FTE), with flexibility to design the hours to suit your needs
- Parental Leave Cover for twelve months
- Will be responsible for the reconciliation of e-commerce accounts across Australia and New Zealand
- Will be a part of a work environment that is highly collaborative, fast-paced, inclusive and progressive
- Is an excellent opportunity to enhance your problem solving skills and partner with internal stakeholders to improve processes and resolve issues
What you’ll need to succeed
- Outstanding communication and resolution skills, with a proactive nature and a positive “can-do” attitude
- An ability to be flexible and work autonomously, whilst supporting a team and being able to juggle multiple tasks
- Be self-motivated and well organised, with a willingness to learn and excellent work ethic
- A friendly and professional interpersonal style
- Strong reconciliation skills with an understanding of transactional processing
What you’ll get in return
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a global organisation with a portfolio of iconic local and international brands. We offer an attractive remuneration package including generous product allowance and other employee benefits.
What you need to do now
Submit your application including an up to date resume and cover letter. We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis so encourage you to apply early.
Want to know what it’s like to work at Pernod Ricard Winemakers? Follow us on Instagram @prwinemakers @jacobscreekwines & @sthugowines
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, please apply only if you have valid working rights in Australia.