PREPARING FOR COMPLIANCE
Find out how QR codes and GS1 Digital Link will impact the way we drink!
GS1 Europe is hosting an Alcoholic Beverages Webinar on 22 June 2023, 7 – 8pm
The industry must get ready for informing consumers on the ingredients, nutrition, and allergens of alcoholic beverages. GS1 in Europe is hosting a webinar to inform the industry on how they can prepare to comply with this (self-)regulation.
The agenda for this GS1 webinar is:
• Inform the industry on the upcoming (self) regulation for wines & spirits
• Inform what data needs to be exchanged in order to inform consumers throughout Europe
• Inform how companies can use GS1 standards (identifiers) and solutions (GS1 Digital Link) for sharing their data
• Inform on current solutions that are offered by GS1 Member Organisations and solution providers
• Create a European platform of collaboration for the alcoholic beverages sector
The webinar is tailored to wine and spirit producers, retailers, associations, and solution providers.
Date: 22nd June 2023
Time: 7.00pm – 8.00pm AEST
Price: Free of charge. Registration is required.
Event type: Online only