How would you like to be able to track the promoted price points of your products and your competitors, across all major banners, first thing each day?
The Drinks Association partners with Nielsen to bring you the Retail Ad Watch Portfolio Database which tracks same day promoted price points from catalogues, newspapers and major websites, updated before 8.30am each day, with links to each advertisement. Simply select the relevant category you want to search and the information is yours.
Or maybe you need a pricing analysis across a certain time period? Everything you need is available to run your own reports from the database.
There is no limit to the number of users in your business and you will require a Drinks Association login to access the platform.
Features of Retail Ad Watch
- Ability to track daily promoted price points for all liquor categories
- Track competitor pricing
- Track pricing across all major banners nationally
- Coverage of all major suburban & regional newspapers, publications and key websites
- Same-day pricing information available from 8.30am
- Direct links to advertisements
- Ability to set up dashboards, run regular reports and easily export data.
Included in the same platform is the Brand Ad Watch Database. This is a functional tool for marketing teams, featuring the ability to search, view and analyse all Above the Line alcohol advertising creative, activity and spend across all categories, including your competitors. The database also provides simple report generation with an option to tailor make your own dashboards and export content into PowerPoint presentations.
Brand Ad Watch allows you to:
- Search, view and analyse advertising creative, activity and spend across all liquor categories
- Track competitor activity
- Export information into easy to use presentation formats
- Tailor make your own dashboards
- Analyse what advertisers are saying, where they are saying it and how often.
- Connect creative messaging with media activity.
- Stay informed on all new breaking campaigns and analyse advertising trends within the markets.
“Consumers have adapted their media and shopping habits to reflect their altered lives during this pandemic,” said Mungo McCall, Client Service Director at Nielsen.
“As the country recovers, we expect some of those behavioural changes to become embedded as part of the new normal. Agility and knowledge will be the key for marketers as life rebounds. Those who can begin to strategically evolve their approach to changing consumer behaviours now, will be way ahead of the game when consumers find post-pandemic balance.”
Brand Ad Watch keeps you in touch with how the Australian media landscape is progressing.
The Ad Watch and Brand Watch Portfolio Database is included in the Drinks Association Category One Membership, however the greater drinks industry is also able to subscribe to this service.
The Nielsen Ad Intel Portfolio Media Platform is the most advanced advertising intelligence tool and offers the most comprehensive advertising monitoring service available in Australia.
Nielsen conduct group online training on the first Wednesday of each month at 3.00pm. To register your interest for the upcoming session on Wednesday 4th November, contact Drinks Association Marketing & Membership Manager Kylie Le Lievre.
Nielsen is a Corporate Partner of the Drinks Association.