Exciting opportunity for a Marketing expert with excellent experience in Innovation and launching a new product into the Australian market
Do you want to work for the world’s best liquor brands?
Exciting opportunity to launch a new emerging brand in ANZ
Be an entrepreneur and own the process in a friendly fun & high performing team
For nearly 150 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Finlandia, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Coopers’ Craft, Chambord, BenRiach, GlenDronach, Slane and Fords Gin. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by approximately 4,700 employees and sold in more than 170 countries worldwide.
Our Australian team of 150 people, work in regional and city locations throughout the country, with offices in Sydney (Head Office), Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
Meaningful Work From Day One
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, you will manage the development, implementation and achievement of business objectives and marketing plans for the new brand in consultation with the Senior Brand Manager as well as other marketing and internal stakeholders
What you will experience
Brand and Innovation Strategy
- Lead the development and approval of annual brand plans for assigned brands
- Develop and manage brand objectives, strategies and promotional programs for ANZ
- Lead the briefing, development and approval process for any local creative or global creative adaptations, working with the agency partners and the planning & insights team
- Be the face of the new brand ANZ, communicate with inspiration and passion to drive momentum and engagement across all stakeholders internal and external
- Maintain and nurture the relationship with the NZ distributor, information sharing and regular contact to ensure objectives for ANZPI
- Lead the overall strategy of the brand – the main contact for all brand enquiries
- Fully understand the brand P&L and the associated levers to deliver long term profitable growth
- Evaluation of brand performance and plans including contribution of programs and expressions.
- Be “the face of the brand” to all internal and external stakeholders, Work closely with the Senior Brand Manager and other Brand Managers to develop an understanding of the overall trademarks
- Facilitate, lead collaboration and take key stakeholders throughout the organization “on the journey” for key programs and strategic initiatives
What you bring to the table
Relevant industry experience in a similar Marketing role
Strong experience and (operational) responsibility in ATL and BTL with a good knowledge of Social Media Marketing
Excellent analytical and conceptual skills to be able to translate insight into new ideas
Passion for brands and an “ambassador” type of attitude
A team player with excellent interpersonal skills, persuasive stakeholder management & collaboration skills
Who we are
Brown-Forman believes that everyone should be their authentic selves in our workplace. We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers individuals to contribute their uniqueness. Together, our diversity is what makes our business great.
What we offer
A fun engaging culture, great work-life balance & flexibility, generous product allowance, an opportunity to learn & grow in a diverse environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer, supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace. We recently won the AHRI 2018 Award for LGBTI Inclusion and the Australian LGBTI 2018 Award for Organization of the Year. We encourage applications from all backgrounds.
If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this role, APPLY today!
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Emerging International Division
State: New South Wales
Req ID: JR-00001876